In a world where technology can no longer be seen as a support function it’s crucial that business leaders have an understanding of what lies ahead and how they might be impacted.
Mary-Lou has an extensive background in digital transformation and strategic planning. She has a breadth of experience in the analysis of LMS platforms and that is combined with my almost two decades of practical implementation and day to day management experience.
With a love for emerging technology Mary-Lou is adept at picking the ‘winners’ for her clients and can assist you when it comes to choosing the right digital partners and platforms. She will act as your interpreter, your agent or if required, the mediator, between your business teams and with external partners.
With extensive cross sectoral experience across education, travel and tourism, recruitment and retail sectors she can assist you with any of the following:
- Demonstrating a clear vision and a ‘big picture’ perspective
- Preparation & support for online, blended and remote learning initiatives
- Leading in the delivery of high-quality digital solutions
- Operating staffing model development and execution
- Leveraging new technologies and new ways of working
- Anticipating, collaborating and delivering sustainable solutions
- Identifying areas of improvement that will yield productivity improvements & profitability
- Assisting in articulating technology change strategies aligned with roadmaps
- Identifying strengths & opportunities for improvement
- Overseeing implementation of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other specialised platforms
- Offer advisory to C-level and executive stakeholders
- Developing medium to long term plans with strategic foresight
- Identifying and implementation of training requirements
- Advising on digital marketing, including social media strategy development, presence and management
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop frameworks and accelerators to continually drive better customer experiences
- Managing and mentoring teams
- Delivering workshops and presentations on; Digital Transformation, Emerging Technologies, Online/Blended/Remote Learning, Social Media, Personal Branding and Women in Technology.
With a wide network of resources Mary-Lou has the ability to source and engage the right people both here and overseas, to come up with the best solution for you.
Tania Patson CFRE, Director Flow Fundraising, Director of Development at Mannix College:
November 14, 2020, Tania was a client of Mary-Lou’s
“Mary-Lou is strategic, no-nonsense and hard-working. She can navigate the digital landscape for you and deliver campaigns collaboratively with you. I would recommend Mary-Lou to anyone.”